Basic Bridal Floristry Course Cape Town R4995
Basic Bridal Floristry Course
(2 day course)
Venue: Cape Town
It is preferable that you have worked in some way with flowers before doing this course, but not essential, and if you are good at copying and keen to learn, you can do this course.
All the items are demonstrated in detail in the classroom after which everyone makes their own arrangement with Gerda available to assist.
It is advisable to do the Introduction to Floristry Course as well in order to get all the background skills training regarding the handling of flowers, design, etc.
As we do not cover guest table arrangements and ideas in this course, the Introduction to Floristry Course will also assist with ideas and techniques for guest table arrangements.
Skills training topics:
- Learn the basics of making standard popular bridal bouquets.
- Make a parallel hand-tied bouquet with all the trimmings;
- A spiral hand-tied bouquet
- A teardrop bouquet in a foam bridie holder.
- Learn how to advise brides about their floral needs and how you need to plan for the day.
- Learn all the techniques of making various corsages, buttonholes (traditional and modern).
- Learn how to make a wrist corsage and coronet,
- How to work with flower glue, hot glue gun
- The techniques of wiring and taping flowers.
- Make a traditional shaped bridal table arrangement
- Make a large front-facing arrangement for a church or reception.
What you will get:
- Take home all the bouquets and arrangements that you made at the course.
- A booklet of illustrated notes.
- A certificate of attendance.